Plexus Version History← Back to Product Page
Changelog of all the versions of Plexus. We recommend you only download the latest current version. If you need any legacy versions for compatibility reasons, you can request them by contacting us.
Release Date: Jan 07 2019
- Fixed an issue with Instance Object creating more instances than set.
Release Date: Dec 03 2018
- Floating Licenses
- Minor sprite rendering fixes on macOS.
Release Date: Oct 21 2018
- CC 2019 Support
- Fixed an issue with vertex scale not set properly in some groups.
- Minor rendering enhancements.
Release Date: Sep 13 2018
- Fixed nested comp rendering issues.
Release Date: Jul 03 2018
- Improved Headless Rendering Support.
- Fixed minor panel issues.
Release Date: May 22 2018
- Unified Rendering performance enhancements.
Release Date: Jan 08 2018
- Fixed Object Panel not opening sometimes in CC 2018 issue.
Release Date: Oct 20 2017
- Installer support for Adobe CC 2018.
Release Date: Jul 10 2017
- Fixed container issues on some OBJs.
- Improved Plexus 2 project upgrades.
Release Date: Jun 07 2017
- Fixed ‘internal verification error’ in some comps.
- Minor cosmetic bugs
Release Date: Apr 17 2017
- OBJ compatibility issues.
Release Date: Apr 4 2017
- Support for unicode file paths.
- Support for headless rendering for render farms